Sunday 22 May 2011

Shopping trip!

Hey, so yesterday I went to Primark, I never usually go to Primark mainly because the one in Manchester is soo busy and chaotic....especially on a weekend. Usually I walk in and walk back out again. However I have seen so many Primark hauls on youtube that I decided to give it a go. I expected it to be busy so I just put my ipod on and actually it was alright. I got soooo much stuff to try on and spent about 3hours in there. I didnt actually come away with a lot but I definitely managed to save a lot of money!

I took a picture of everything hanging up on my wardrobe...appart from one of the tops because I wore it out last night.

 The red vest top below I bought because the one to the side is quite see-through so I decided it was probably a good idea to put something underneath it. I have taken these photo's on my phone so you can't really appreciate the colour of these. They both look like tops but they actually come quite low down on me. I am only 5ft 1 so I am guessing not everyone can wear these as dresses. However you could wear them with leggings or jeans.



 This top is just a loose fitting vest top that I have bought and I am hoping to get a brightly coloured crop top for underneath, so you can still see it. Think this was about £3.


 The top above I love, it was £12 I think ....from Primark and I love the pattern and the way it fits. I wore this last night to the pub with some pale trousers from topshop. It was very comfy however it is made of polyester so it gets very warm.

Next I bought some jewellery and make-up.


I think this necklace was £3 from primark. This was the first thing I saw when I came into the shop I loved the colours on it and the different textures. Below is a closer picture of the white beaded necklace.
 This four colour eye shadow was only 50p from Primark and I just had to try it to see what it was like....for 50p you can't really go wrong. So I might try and do something with that today.

 I think the colours include (from left to right) gold, pink, green and blue. they are quite shimmery, I will try and do a swatch with this to show you what it looks like.

 This eye shadow palette is from Urban outfitters and was £8. It was quite expensive but I thought I would give it a go. On the top of the eye shadow it is mainly just glitter but I below it is just creamy so the glitter sticks.Looking forward to trying this for a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment