Friday 3 June 2011

Kim Kardashian!


Hey, Finally got round to uploading these photos. I have styled my hair with GHDs. I sectioned parts of my hair off then curled it all. I took the GHD's and curled my hair away from my face. I used Aussie, take the heat, leave in spray. As my heat protection.

After I had curled all my hair I put my head forward and then brushed my hair roughly from the back and sprayed my hair all over with the L'OREAL Paris, Elnett, hair spray. I sprayed my hair whilst my head was upside down and then when I put my head back I sprayed again all over and under my layers. It then creates these loose big voluminous curls. My hair holds this style quite well but I know everyone will have different hair types. So maybe a different hold in spray is required. Perhaps a wax based spray.

Once the look is complete I then used TONI & GUY Finishing shine spray. Which smells nice and fresh and creates a nice shine on the top of the hair.




Foundation- CHANEL Tient Innocence. Beige 40. Can use any full coverage foundation. (Tient Innocence is not full coverage I just slapped some more on!)

Concealer- Topshops, conceal in LIGHT. ( review- It is a bit cakey but if set with a powder then it's ok. Good base for eye shadows.)

Bronzer- MAC, Mineralize skin finish natural, Medium Deep. 

Highlighter- MAC, Hush Frost. Applied on the top of my cheeks to highlight. Also at the top of my eye on the arch. 



Eyebrows- REVLON, ColorStay 12 hour eye shadow in 02 Coffee Bean. I used the darkest shadow to shade in my eye brows. As Kim has quite full eye brows but mine are quite thin and short. I also lengthened them slightly using this eye shadow. 

Eyes- Again I used the 02 Coffee Bean light colours all over the lid then to contour I used Bobbi Brown's Velvet Plum, Metallic eye shadow. 

Mascara- Bobbi Brown's Lengthen and waterproof. This is a tubular mascara that when comes off comes off in tubes like the Clinique High Impact Mascara. 

Eye Liner- Bobbi Brown's gel eye liner. In Black Inc. 


Lips- MAC Hue Listick. Then Clnique lipgloss and L'oreal Glam shine reflection.


I think to set this look off if i was going for a night out I would wear some big eye lashes! I really like my shuemura eye lashes. They are a natural look with black and brown lashes and double layered.
Hope you enjoyed this look!

Jules
x

No comments:

Post a Comment