Tuesday 8 November 2011

Review- Butter London's West End Wonderland! GOLD + Christmassy

Hello,
So today I have re-painted my nails and thought I would do a blog post about it. I bought this nail varnish last year and I think they cost about £10. I also bought one as a present for my sister last year.

I absolutely LOVE Butter London Nail varnishes, especially the glitter ones. As soon as you apply the nail varnish your nails are completely covered in Glitter! This picture only took two coats and they look fabulous!







I really want to buy the pink sparkly one next as I have seen it on Missglamourazzi's channel and I remembered that when I was buying this one it was a choice between the two.
The gold also has flecks of red in it which I think makes it perfect for Christmas :)


They are selling Butter London Nail Varnishes for £9.60 on selected nail colours and free delivery to UK. ) Might have to buy the teal colour!!

Hope you liked it :)

Jules
xxx

Twitter -  @jhulianaB

Youtube- jhulianaburgoyne






No comments:

Post a Comment